10hr Yoga Immersion Programme
for absolute Beginners and avid Practitioners
Single weekend course
27 & 28 May 2017
8 am to 1pm
This course is catered for those who are beginning to appreciate Yoga and the poses associated with it as a way of life and to incorporate the exercise forms in the daily schedule. Its a great intro for absolute beginners, those with simple body ailments as well as avid practitioners who did not have the opportunity to tap into a proper manner into Yoga and its fundamentals.
What will be covered?
1) Basic yoga philosophy, The 8 Limbs of Yoga
2) 7 mistakes you should avoid in doing Yoga poses
3) How to breathe generally in poses as well as how to use the lungs to maximise performance of yoga poses
4) In-depth understanding of the alignments and bodily adjustments for basic to advanced yoga poses
5) Participants will be given a 30-40min sequence to practice daily
Who can attend?
This programme is open to all levels of practitioners, from the beginner of the practice to the advanced as well as those with simple body ailments. If you’re looking to deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga, but don’t feel quite ready to commit to the 200hr yoga teacher training yet, this programme is perfect for you.
There are no pre-requisites to joining this programme. This programme is for individuals who are ready to explore their mental and physical boundaries on the mat, and to push their practice to a brand new level.