Committed to Quality
The YoCo & Tirisula Yoga 200 Hr RYT Training programme, held primarily in Singapore, is one of a kind. We take in students from all walks of life, guide them through techniques, styles and theories to enable them to practise safely and teach their future students confidently. Students will practise asanas (yoga postures) and variations (about 100 of them), and learn their Sanskrit names and origins. These standards are not compromised and are maintained across all batches.
Better Career Opportunities
Graduates of our 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training programme command a higher starting salary or private class fees due to the impressive standards set by The YoCo & Tirisula Yoga Master trainers. Our graduates are viewed as premium teachers in the industry, inspiring students with attention to detail, proper alignment and steady breath patterns.
What is covered?
Who should do it?
- Those keen on understanding postural alignments
- Those keen to teach yoga or pursue a yoga career
- Those who want to get an in-depth understanding of the science and philosophy of yoga
- Fitness professionals who do not have a formal yoga certification
- For anyone who wants to learn yoga
- None at all (For beginners, it is recommended that you attend at least 20 Yoga Classes at our school to get familiarised with the practice.)
- No minimum or maximum weight or height
- All can be taught
- If you have any medical conditions, please email us to consult our Master Teachers prior to registration.
- 20 days, 6 hrs daily (120 hrs)
2 different schedules
a) Weekday (Mon to Fri), 8am – 2pm
b) Weekend (Sat & Sun), 8am – 2pm
- Study/assignment (2 hrs daily) 2 – 4pm: 40 hours
- Group project work: 20 hours
- Practicum: 20 hours
- Total: 200 hours
- Early bird (Register 8 weeks before the start date of the course): SDG
- These are the course fees for the yoga teacher training course in Singapore. Course fees in other countries may differ slightly.
- The fees include the course fee, e-manual and certificate
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga Alliance registration fees
- Refer to our terms and conditions for postponement and cancellation policy.
- Online Payment – Visa, Mastercard, Amex accepted
- NETS (please make appointment before visiting us)